Saturday, December 5, 2009

Celebrating...and a question

By now you should have all received the email about course evaluations. Please take the 5 minutes to do these - I value your input and take it into account.

Also - respond to this particular post if you would like to move our "final" (which is essentially sharing an overview of our various final projects) to an evening event at my house with food and drinks (and big dog). I realize some of you have family and this may not work for you - but if we can get a sense of this by Wednesday we can make the right decision for all of us

6 comments:

Laura said...

I'm fine with moving the final, but I have final exams Monday morning and evening, Tuesday afternoon, and Wednesday morning so I'd rather not do it on an earlier day.

Anne said...

Either way and any day should work for me.

Unknown said...

Anything before Wednesday would be perfect for me

Unknown said...

My only sit-down final is Tuesday morning

Bethany Fralick said...

I don't have a sit down final, anything would work for me. Wed evening would be fine, also Monday or Tuesday would also work.

mpollock said...

I was originally a big proponent of this idea, but since Wednesday, my calendar has filled up quite a bit. Monday (14th) is the INSPIRE holiday party that I would like to attend. Tuesday (15th) is negotiable, but I have a neighborhood event that evening. I cannot do Wednesday night as I have to be in Dallas at 4:30 on Thursday afternoon, and I can't drive 15.5 hours after an evening party! So... Sunday night? Or Tuesday night...